
Here's a song about Unconditional Election. The tune is Tomorrow from the musical Annie. I don't know why I keep picking tunes from songs that I don't really like that much.
I'm thinking about election
There's no reason I could earn God's favor
if I tried
Just thinking about election
In my sin, I'd only chose the wrong thing
every time
I was destined for hell, dead in trespasses
Unconditionally, God, by grace, saved me
I marvel at God's election
I did not choose Him but He foreknew me
before time
Election, election
Predestined to know Him
It's only by grace alone
There's no reason I could earn God's favor
if I tried
Just thinking about election
In my sin, I'd only chose the wrong thing
every time
I was destined for hell, dead in trespasses
Unconditionally, God, by grace, saved me
I marvel at God's election
I did not choose Him but He foreknew me
before time
Election, election
Predestined to know Him
It's only by grace alone
2 comments:
Brilliant!
Thanks for the encouraging comments.
Post a Comment